Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sealion

One of my favorite bands right now is Feist. I don't know what it is..but I just really love The Reminder, which is Feist's newest CD. I first started listening to them when I saw the video for the song Mushaboom (which is an awesome song, and a cool video too) on Vh1. I discovered a lot of bands just watching the 'Nocturnal State' on Vh1. A while back, I was having a lot of trouble sleeping, and so I watched the music videos on Vh1 a lot at night, because there really wasn't much on. I also found out that I hate the song A Long Road To Ruin by The Foo Fighters. Okay, not so much the song I hate, but the video. I think it's quite stupid.
Eek!! I ran in to a MAJOR problem last night. I don't have any space left on my Zune!!!!!! What am I going to do? I've had this for such a short time...and I pretty much listen to every thing I have on there. -sigh- It's definitely a problem.
Anywho, I've got to run. (sorry the posts have been short lately. I'm a busy person. =)

Sam
Currently listening to: Feist

No comments: