Saturday, April 26, 2008

Seven Days of Lonely

Of course, today, I was super-excited to be able to actually go to a real store that sells cd's. (my town has a very small mall. There isn't much to it.) Together, me and my sister bought six new cd's today. I'm going to have a lot to listen to. =) One of the things I love about music is that there is always new cd's coming out, and new bands. It never ends. I don't think I could ever get tired of listening to music, or searching for new music. I seriously just spend hours on the computer listening to music. My poor Zune can't hold too many more cd's...oh well. That's not going to stop me from buying more cd's!!!! =)
Sorry this is such a short post...I'm extremely exhausted....and my brain isn't working very well right now.
Sam
Currently listening to: I Nine

No comments: