Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun

Welcome to my blog! So, before I really get started, let me introduce myself. My name, is Samantha. I'm known as Rose to a lot of people (Rose is my middle name) so you're welcome to call me either Samantha (or any form of that name) or Rose. It doesn't matter to me. I made this blog for a few reasons. First, I'm completely obsessed with music. Secondly, I love to talk about music, so this seemed like a good place to do that. Third, I love to hear about awesome bands that I've never listened to, so I made this blog with the hope that I could possibly get some recommendations. I don't really have a preference for genre when it comes to music. I'm not really in to rap/hip-hop, but every now and then I listen to it. My family is musical. We all love singing, my mom can play piano, I know a tiny bit of piano, me and my sister both can semi-play guitar, and we just really like to listen to all types of music.
I can't promise that I'll be completely committed to this blog, because I've failed at blogs before. But I will try to post regularly, and hopefully more than once a week. (Again, I'm not making any promises.) Enjoy.

Sam
Currently listening to: Claude Debussy

1 comment:

Molly Moose said...

listen to Forever the Sickest Kids.... amazing!!