Friday, May 02, 2008

Let Go

Have you ever noticed that a lot of good bands have really..odd..names? Like..there's a band called Frou Frou. Or Shiny Toy Guns..Forever the Sickest Kids..Scary Kids Scaring Kids (I've never listened to them..just seen a CD.....) But I've come to realize that just because the name of the band is kinda strange, doesn't mean that they're no good. A lot of the time they've got awesome music. Like the song Let Go by Frou Frou. It's awesome. And Boys Like Girls did a really awesome cover of that song too. (Have you noticed I like the word awesome?)
It really stinks because right now, I have to go through and delete a whole bunch of stuff off of my Zune to make more room for new things. -sigh- At least there are a few things I can get rid of that won't bother me too much....anywho...I'm gonna go search for some more music. (Because what else would I be doing on a Friday night, right? haha.)

Sam
Currently listening to: Frou Frou

No comments: