Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tom Felton!!!!!

I forgot how much I love Purevolume. It's like, one of the best sites to find new bands. It seems like every time I go on to the site, I find some new awesome music. If you've never been, you should. Right now. And to make it easier for you, you can just copy and paste this link: http://www.purevolume.com/. (Nice, aren't I?) Anyway, it was my guitar teacher that first showed me this site, and I'll forever be grateful to him for that. I hadn't been on in a while, so I decided to go on tonight. They have so much cool music on here! Seriously.
Oh! You know Tom Felton? (He plays Draco Malfoy on the Harry Potter movies.) I found out tonight that he can sing..and play guitar! I saw some of his videos up on Youtube, and I can't believe I've never heard him before. It was quite a pleasant surprise. So..here's a video of him singing/playing!!! It's a preview of four different songs..so listen for the transitions between songs, 'kay? OH, and tell me what you think!

(I had to repost this, and make a few changes, because my computer was acting weird with the link and the video..which is why it's here.)

No comments: