Monday, June 09, 2008

Lady Antebellum and a CD player

Alright..since I'm on a trip and am currently visiting my oldest sister and her family, as you may have noticed, the weekly playlist is absent. It's been busy so far, but if I've got time, I might put one together tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Today was our first big shopping day (I live in a really small town..with no shopping choices...and not a very good music store. We take every chance we have to go to a real mall.) and, naturally, I splurged a little. The thing I'm most excited about is the three new CD's I got and the new CD player. (I can't put music on my Zune here...bummer. But, I wanted to listen to my new music..so I bought a cheap CD player.) I've been listening to Lady Antebellum non-stop tonight. I have to say I'm in love with their CD. I don't know what it is..but it's got a very awesome-something about it. I got the 'We the Kings' CD. I was hesitant to buy this one, since I really have only heard one song..so if anyone's listened to them, tell me what you think of 'em, okay? And then I got a Coldplay CD. ('Parachutes' if we're being specific. At least..I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. But it's got 'Yellow' on it..so, yay!) Yep. I'll be all set for the train back home when that time comes. Anywho, I'm exhausted. So, this is where the post ends!!!

Sam
Currently listening to: Lady Antebellum (well, only in my head..I'm giving my CD player a break. =)

No comments: